Use the Muse II entry -- deadline is today!

Well I have agonized ad nauseum over the photos that needed to be submitted to Scarlett today. It is so difficult when the photos have to 'do the talking' for you and you KNOW these have to show your project to it's best advantage. I finally had to let them go -- send them off -- even though I'd have loved a third or even fourth photo to show this piece on different backgrounds. I am quite pleased with it at the end of the day, and will LOVE wearing it in time!

So now I move on to other projects and wait patiently for a couple of weeks or so until Scarlett and her team of judges arrive at a decision -- no mean feat at all I know. I cannot reveal the "muse" piece but will post a photo of the clasp at the back of the neck. I've used a vermeil hook and some beaded chain with a drop. I'm looking forward to being able to post a photo of the entire piece in the not too distant future!

No comments:

Post a Comment