Time flies . . . when you're having fun!

It's hard to believe I have not posted here in over a month! Myself and my DH went to San Francisco mid-June, to meet up with family there on vacation and we had a total blast! Every day was a full one -- we did everything we could to see as much of the beautiful city as possible and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I actually visited ONE bead store (you can imagine the discipline that took) and purchased ONE very special bead. I am amazed myself! I had promised to spend a short time in the store and did just that -- much to everyone's surprise. General Beads is a veritable Aladdin's Cave and I will visit again in the not too distant future. That one bead purchase has been an inspiration to me and helped me decide what to finally do with the Use the Muse II project! Yay!!

Unfortunately, as a result of burning the candle at both ends during the San Francisco visit, I came down with a nasty 'flu and was 'under the weather' in a big way for the best part of a month. When I can't even bead I know I'm not well! Bronchitis in July is no fun.

I feel SO much better these past few days, and am busy with the needle, threads and beads once again. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment