Variations on RAW bracelet

I was pleased to finish the few variations on the RAW bracelets and now that they are completed they will find new homes. I always hope that the recipients enjoy what I make -- I DO know my daughters like their jewelry bits! I made the fuchsia colorway because I love these colors, and I have actually worn this bracelet already -- it is SO comfortable around the wrist! I have to get back to work now on the recent copper pieces I purchased in the local bead store, and am looking forward to working with these. I have decided to team one of the copper pieces with one of the resin cameos I made a few weeks ago . . . I intend to bezel the cameo and perhaps make use of some of the swarovski beads around the outside. Am looking forward to sharing this one when it's finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment